Regardless of being online or offline, the majority of businesses underpin their presence on the internet. The first step in this direction is that the business owns a website. By doing so you inform the people that are in need of your product or service about your production, establish a trust for your brand, create the opportunity for people to be able to communicate with you and support your various marketing activities. We are ready to assist you in establishing all kinds of websites in accordance with your business direction.
By developing your website, our primary services include:
- Modern looking and fast loading website;
- Responsive design (computer, tablet and mobile forms);
- Purchase of a domain;
- High-performance hosting package;
- Providing the website with an SSL certificate;
- Providing professional business email addresses connected to your domain;
- Registration for Google and other search engines;
- Creating business pages on major social media platforms;
- Custom website design according to your wish;
- 100% refund, if you are not satisfied with our services.
The Stages Of Website Development
Collection and Analysis of Information
At the first stage of creating a website, we will collect as much information as possible about what is needed, and what is not needed for your site. To do this, you can analyze the sites that you consider as an example. Please be ready to answer many questions about what you want, it is necessary to develop a technical task. The technical task is used as a sort of reference or a detailed description of the project.
The information collected will be of great help in planning your site. At this stage, you need to do the following:
- Create a sitemap. We make a list of main subject sections and subsections of the site, on the basis of which we then can create a harmonious and clear navigation system.
- Choice of technology. Determination of the advisability of using interactive forms, flash-components or content management system.
- Define supported permissions. As more and more users come to sites from mobile devices, one should consider the feasibility of using so-called responsive design. This approach allows you to create pages that automatically respond to different screens of computers, tablets or smartphones.
- Create a layout. Creating preliminary versions of pages will allow you to visualize the design and create a structural layout of the website.
- Content planning. Understanding what exactly you want to communicate to users and what information you have will help you in further work on the design of the site.
After careful consideration of the above-mentioned points, the development of the main page and subsequent pages of the site begins. The ability to use the visual layout of pages with real content and photos and company logo, executed in the company’s colour scheme, will allow you to realize your vision of your own website. Use this step to make the necessary changes. Next, we will provide you with layouts and prototypes for approval at different stages of work for approval. At later stages, making changes will require a lot of effort and time, so please consider everything carefully at this stage.
After creating and approving the design, you can proceed with the actual development of the website. Our developer will create a fully functional version of the site based on various graphic elements agreed at the level of prototypes. At this stage, interactive elements – forms, flash-animation, and functionality of the shopping basket will also be realized. At this stage, you can make minimal changes and changes.
Testing, Project Delivery, and Release
The web developer will test the website, including all aspects of functionality and compatibility. In addition, the developer will check the compliance of the website’s code with modern standards. After the final approval of the project, the website files will be uploaded to your servers and the site will be launched.